- Energetic healing arts are considered experimental & alternative or complementary, and are not a substitute for medical, psychological, legal, financial or other professional and licensed services.
- All information is educational & provided only as general information & not medical or psychological advice.
- All clients must be at least 18 years old, or written permission signed by a parent or legal guardian must be submitted.
- Energetic services may only be performed with a client’s permission
- Practitioner accepts no liability or responsibility for use or misuse of information on website, including links to other resources.
- There is no existence of professional relationship between practitioner and visitors to this website.
♥ … for people and pets – Tolpakan Healing
♥… for people – F.I.X. Code
♥ … for people and pets – Emotion Code
♥ ... for dogs and cats – Tellington TTouch
♥ …for people and pets – Therapeutic Essential Oils
Testimonials – do not constitute a guarantee or prediction of outcome for any individual using energy healing for any issue
I have greatly benefited from my Emotion Code sessions with Diana—from successfully pushing through blocks about getting my book published, to relief with headaches, as well as the work she has done helping my cat to integrate better into the family. It may sound crazy, but Diana has made my life run smoother!
A. Wray, Maui, HI ♥
I give high praise to the healing work done by Diana . As an Emotion Code Practitioner she has, and continues to move me forward in my life in positive ways. I couldn’t tell you how it works, but I can tell you that it works for me!
Steve S., Maui, HI ♥
Diana’s work is subtle, yet profound and palpable. She somehow eliminates the root causes of our lifelong issues and dysfunctions. After working with Diana I feel lighter at heart and more at ease with myself. She is a charm to work with, insightful, highly compassionate and understanding.
Gail T., Maui, Hawaii ♥
Working with Diana is a joy, so much has changed since we started working together on old issues.
Amanda A., Portland, Oregon ♥